Step I Need Advice

Started by pearle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pearle

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am new to this forum and in need of help.My sister is doing her Pre-final MBBS in India and is planning to give fer USMLE Step 1 at the earliest. Can anyone suggest a list ofwhat books to follow for a student like her. If anyone is willing to sell, I am interested in buying them.I am a dental student here in California trying to find some answers in this Forum.I will be greatful if anyone can take some time in suggesting .....

Thank You