Need advice

Started by rugae
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rugae

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My stats
NBDE part 1 -87
GPA 3.08
Toefl 100
Do I have a chance in any Dental schools. Pls need a honest response.

I applied to NYU twice, they didnt consider my application 🙁
 
Last edited:
I had MPH degree with internship in the local health department in their fluoride and sealant program and also 1 year of shadowing with a dentist when I applied NYU 🙁 what should I do now. Any suggestion ?
 
Go ahead for part 2, and apply to the schools that ask for both of them( I mean part 1&2). This will increase your chances to get an interview. You have enough time to prepare for part 2 for the next application cycle. Good luck.






.