Need amalgamator

Started by sum
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sum

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi ,

Does anybody have an old amalgamator for sale? Need to practice fillings at home.

Thanks,
Sum
 
I have an amalgamator, it is older, you have to hold the lid down when you are mixing the capsules, but it works great, I live in lancaster, la area, you can come and get it, i'll sell for 100 if you want, I can also send you a picture, email at [email protected], thanks.
 
dear sum,
hi! i have SDI ULTRAMAT 2 AMLAGAMATOR. it is in good working condition. it will last for long. u can adjust timer, lid ptotected. let me know if u want,
mail me at [email protected]

bye