need copressor

Started by saru
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

saru

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi i need a slient compressor,i live in dallas. plz pm me if u u want to sale

thanks
 
Hi I have a silent compressor ," whice has been used very little", with one attachment for handpiece and one air gun. Ed.
 
I have a silent air compressor from 2003, it still new, I used for my part 3 and 4, it is small, like a suitcase, it has a unit with air, high and slow speed, I think you can adapt water, if you like,it is great I paid 1500 and I'l selling for 800, email me or call me 818 3890299 vanessa