Need help picking a Masters program!

Started by rriya219
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rriya219

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been accepted to four master's programs.

Lincoln Memorial University - 1 semester post-bacc w/ Masters
Rutgers Newark - Medical Scholars
Mississippi College - Masters in Medical Science
William Carey - Masters in Biomedical Science

I have my eyes set on LMU because it gives me time to study for my MCAT (built in MCAT prep) and has a guaranteed interview to LMU-DCOM. Rutgers would be amazing but is extremely expensive. I haven't done too much research on the other two yet but know they don't have a guaranteed interview to any of their schools. Just looking for some advice on which way to go!