Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I am deciding on which school to choice to go to my pharD
I have been accepted into UNC, UF and Mercer
My question is about licensing exams
If how does it work? If i were to go to UNC could I practice in North Carolina only? What about UF could I only work in Florida? What is the difference between state exams? How is it different from the national exam? I have so many questions and no idea where to get answers
Thanks
I am deciding on which school to choice to go to my pharD
I have been accepted into UNC, UF and Mercer
My question is about licensing exams
If how does it work? If i were to go to UNC could I practice in North Carolina only? What about UF could I only work in Florida? What is the difference between state exams? How is it different from the national exam? I have so many questions and no idea where to get answers
Thanks