Step I need study plan for step 2

Started by geb221
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

geb221

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi....I'm a MS III who did about average on step I, and I really want to kill step 2. I've been reading the other posts about which books to use, but I haven't seen any specific study plans that others tried.

Does anyone have any advice about a detailed study plan for step 2 (when to start, how many hours/day, what resources/books to use, etc.)? If so, I'd be eternally grateful. Any vignettes or examples about how these plans worked out for step 2 grades would also be greatly appreciated.