need your advice

Started by sheri
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sheri

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Need dental student's advice: I got accepted to Columbia,Upenn,Ucla, and Tufts. I like to have a good clinical experience but at the same time keep my options open for going to specialize may be . I prefer a school with more hands on, less study. I like Columbia living arrangments, but Tufts facility.Those of you who are in Tufts or Columbia or ucla or Upenn please give me your opinion .Where should I go??????????
 
sheri said:
Need dental student's advice: I got accepted to Columbia,Upenn,Ucla, and Tufts. I like to have a good clinical experience but at the same time keep my options open for going to specialize may be . I prefer a school with more hands on, less study. I like Columbia living arrangments, but Tufts facility.Those of you who are in Tufts or Columbia or ucla or Upenn please give me your opinion .Where should I go??????????
if u want to keep your options open to specialize, go to columbia, penn or ucla. if iwere you, i would go where it is the cheapest.
 
WestCoast said:
if u want to keep your options open to specialize, go to columbia, penn or ucla. if iwere you, i would go where it is the cheapest.
Thanks,Do you think Tufts is not good for a person who is planning to specialize? All tufts students, What do you think?