Needing Help with my School Research Project

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted1079599

Hello,

I am an incoming P3 student assisting my professor with a community outreach research project. Currently, we are at the survey validation stage of our research. We need to gather feedback from students in healthcare programs to determine if any questions should be reworded, retained, or discarded before distributing the survey to students participating in our health fairs. If any pharmacy student or any student in a similar program could fill out the two surveys below, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Moderators, @owlegrad , would you please move this to the appropriate forum?

To Op, if you are actually a student, you are breaking established protocol for how a survey is to be conducted. Have your faculty advisor review the rules for identifying yourself and the affiliation of the university when conducting a survey.

To all potential respondents, please DO NOT respond until the following are corrected:
1. University affiliation is identified.
2. IRB exemption number is posted.
3. Contact information for the survey to an official university address is identified.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.