-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Neopets
Started by OCizzle
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Do you know how to create a poll? 😕
It's going to be tough for you to tally each answer one by one...
1) Yes
2) No
3) WTF is Neopets?

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haha I used to be so obsessed with this game. Ruined my life; it sucked up all my time. Thank god I am over that addiction.
What's a NeoPet? I had a Gigapet in like 5th grade, but of course elementary school has to take the fun out of everything and ban them. LOL
"What's a Neo Pet?"
What's a NeoPet? I had a Gigapet in like 5th grade, but of course elementary school has to take the fun out of everything and ban them. LOL
I remember those
My frog kept dying though 🙁There was one time in 4th grade when I forgot to put it on silent, and it went off during class
Luckily, we were doing a group activity, and a guy in front of me said "whose frog is crying?" 
I had a ton of these things! (Well similar things). Never had a neopet but had a lot of virtual pets. I had a tamagatchi (or however you spell it - the alien one). As far as gigapets - I had a kitty and I think a baby. I remember I had a puppy one but that wasn't a brand name one (just a cheap knockoff from k-mart). I know I had others too. I remember my friend had a koala and I thought that was really cool. THe puppy one was a watch so I would just hook all of them to my watch. It was funny when they would all beep at the same time 

I had a ton of these things! (Well similar things). Never had a neopet but had a lot of virtual pets. I had a tamagatchi (or however you spell it - the alien one). As far as gigapets - I had a kitty and I think a baby. I remember I had a puppy one but that wasn't a brand name one (just a cheap knockoff from k-mart). I know I had others too. I remember my friend had a koala and I thought that was really cool. THe puppy one was a watch so I would just hook all of them to my watch. It was funny when they would all beep at the same time![]()
OMG YES! That is what it was called! I knew there was another one I had, it was the Tamagatchi. lol
For P4Sci... it was a little virtual pet you had to take care of, feed, clean, etc... probably so parents could "teach" their kids to take care of something, and then never have to buy them a real pet. lol
"What's a Neo Pet?"
Virtual pets. It's a little game cube thing with a few buttons. You basically take care of the pet in the game like feeding, sleeping, discipline...etc.It was a big hit when I was in middle school but I wasn't able to afford them.
http://www.neopets.com/
I played all the way up to sophomore year in high school LOL! I got banned for hacking, which I didn't do. My account was frozen which eventually led me to quit the game
I was a rich mofo in that game. Assets worth 500 mil at least. dual FSS, jade ss, RODN, EC, etc etc. I can't believe I still remember some of the acronyms for that game!
if anyone played hardcore like I did, i played when v_team, hrobi, majal_kita, n_fairie were the "top players"
god i was sad back then
I played all the way up to sophomore year in high school LOL! I got banned for hacking, which I didn't do. My account was frozen which eventually led me to quit the game
I was a rich mofo in that game. Assets worth 500 mil at least. dual FSS, jade ss, RODN, EC, etc etc. I can't believe I still remember some of the acronyms for that game!

if anyone played hardcore like I did, i played when v_team, hrobi, majal_kita, n_fairie were the "top players"
god i was sad back then
http://www.neopets.com/
I played all the way up to sophomore year in high school LOL! I got banned for hacking, which I didn't do. My account was frozen which eventually led me to quit the game
I was a rich mofo in that game. Assets worth 500 mil at least. dual FSS, jade ss, RODN, EC, etc etc. I can't believe I still remember some of the acronyms for that game!
if anyone played hardcore like I did, i played when v_team, hrobi, majal_kita, n_fairie were the "top players"
god i was sad back then
LOL! My friend's little brother scammed people and gave me loads of Neopoints as well.
I adopted pets, zapped them with that laser thingy that changed them, and when they were cool looking I set them free to be adopted by some lucky person

I was a neo-do-gooder LOL
Oh yeah, I loved killing time on that site back in the day. I might still sneak in a few rounds of Destructomatch when it's slow at work.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Didn't you also have to clean the gigapet puppy's doodoo? Man, I think I was in 5th or 6th grade or something when those were around. Maybe even middle school LOL
I know this is off topic but do you guys remember Pogs?
I know this is off topic but do you guys remember Pogs?
I can barely remember them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogs