nervous about interviews

Started by GatorWell
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

G

GatorWell

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope all of you did well on the boards 🙂

As for me, I am waitin for interview invites to come in. I got interviews from three schools that are my top choices. I was hoping to get advise from you guys on how to prepare for the interview. I was aware of the fact that I should be up to date on current issues. Is there any science or dental journal that I should be reading? THanks!
 
On my interview they asked what I liked to read etc... What I enjoyed on my spare time. The most important question was what kind of hobbies did I do that required manual dexterity.


Let me know if this helps!
CH