Neuro Internship

Started by goyo1010
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

goyo1010

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

Quick question.... I'm looking for an internship site for our last clinical rotation, which is 12 weeks in length. I was wondering if any of y'all know a good site for a neuro-focused rotation? This will be in our last semester of PT school (spring 2014), after we've had rotations in acute care, orthopedic, and neurologic PT.

Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey,

Thanks for the feedback all y'all! As for Memorial Hermann TIRR, I've got that in mind; however, just in case I don't get in (interview process), then I have other choices. I'll check out the Dallas site, too thanks!