Neurosurgery Books

Started by zan3310
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zan3310

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What good neurosurgery books are out there that would not only supplement my medical library, but also prepare me for neurosurgery rotations and interviews?
Thanks.
 
Greenberg's Handbook of Neurosurgery is the classic house officer text for neurosurgery.

$69, I think, well worth it if you're thinking about ns.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Along the last post line:
Working in a Very Small Place by Mark Shelton, writing about Peter Jannetta, pioneer neurosurgeon of the technique of microvascular decompression
 
I have a brand new Greenberg's i bought before changing my mind about nsurg. Anyone want to buy it off me? When I say brand new, I mean I unwrapped it and put it on my bookshelf. $90 shipped?