new basic pharmacy questions

Started by pillhappy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pillhappy

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!


I had a question about LOR's. Since Pharmcas allows us to upload LORs online, paying for a letter holding service (where your school stores your LORs for you for a few years for a fee) seemed like a waste to me. But now I am wondering, if I don't get into pharmacy school the first time around and want to reapply the following year, how do I get LORs back? I'm very likely going to have to reuse an old LOR from a professor since I am almost graduating and won't have any more classes to take. Would it be weird to ask a professor to write me a LOR and ask them to hold onto it for me for another year??? I could do a letter holding service at my school but the fee is $125, and Pharmcas seems to be moving away from paper recs and plus I just like how fast the electronic LOR system is.

Final question is: does anyone have the essay question on pharmcas saved? I wish I had sneaked a peek at the application before the cycle closed, but I was curious what the question was. If anyone can copy and paste me the essay topic, that'll be great! THANKS!!!