New Cuccurullo

Started by Taus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dancing-banana-large.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I found this post there is a code "SSPMRBOARD15" got it off another board. hope this helps

Alan


Originally Posted by pirulina
The new edition will be available in mid-November. I have a 15% discount coupon for the new edition if you order directly from the publisher. Here it is: SSPMRBOARD15

You also get free shipping. It expires 12/31/2009 Their website is http://www.demosmedpub.com.

EXCELLENT!! But I already pre-ordered it from Amazon.com for a total price of $138.99.

Sounds like the discount listed above should make it around $127.50.

Thanks for sharing Pirulina.
 
Borders has it in stock, offering a 30% discount (code BAF6734H) for a pre-tax cost of $105 with free shipping
 
got my book last week... doesn't look too much different from the 1st edition on initial flip through. Regardless, glad to have the new edition.