New Mexico Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hi...i have an interview at UNM this saturday and its my first interview ever..i was just wondering what most to the students were wearing for the interview..i am thinking about a pant suit but dont want to stand out if others are not so dressed up. I would really appreciate any advice..thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi...i have an interview at UNM this saturday and its my first interview ever..i was just wondering what most to the students were wearing for the interview..i am thinking about a pant suit but dont want to stand out if others are not so dressed up. I would really appreciate any advice..thanks

female?

For my interview I wore a pants suit from Banana Republic (black) with a lime green shirt under it - not quite limegreen, but a very "spring"y color, to stand out from all the white.

I don't think I wore any jewelry but I wore low heels.

My boyfriend is interviewing Saturday as well (I'm a P3). Good luck!! It's not that bad!
 
female?

For my interview I wore a pants suit from Banana Republic (black) with a lime green shirt under it - not quite limegreen, but a very "spring"y color, to stand out from all the white.

I don't think I wore any jewelry but I wore low heels.

My boyfriend is interviewing Saturday as well (I'm a P3). Good luck!! It's not that bad!

thanks. i have decided on wearing a charcoal grey pant suit.
Good luck to your boyfriend as well🙂👍
 
thanks. i have decided on wearing a charcoal grey pant suit.
Good luck to your boyfriend as well🙂👍

That sounds fine. At my interview, I was one of the few people not in black. I think it helped me stand out a bit. I wore a light grey plaid suit that had some blue in it and a muted blue shirt. Except for one other girl, all of the women there wore black suits. I am glad I didn't!
 
That sounds fine. At my interview, I was one of the few people not in black. I think it helped me stand out a bit. I wore a light grey plaid suit that had some blue in it and a muted blue shirt. Except for one other girl, all of the women there wore black suits. I am glad I didn't!

i thought that too. Since most of the people would be in black, i decided to go for something other than black..( i love wearing black but i guess its ok once a while🙄)
thanks
getting so nervous :scared:
 
To the guys I met at the out-of-state interview in January, I guess we won't be future classmates. I received my rejection letter today in the mail. 🙁