Newbie

Started by Team Mednez
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

T

Team Mednez

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd like to say Hi to everyone. I am a wife of a pathology assistant. He is looking for a PGY-2 position any where. I'm here to learn more about what he does and hopefully get aquainted with his industry. I myself worked as a histo tech and am in cosmetic industry now.

I welcome any websites on available PGY-2 positions or any other ideas.

Thank you.
 
I'd like to say Hi to everyone. I am a wife of a pathology assistant. He is looking for a PGY-2 position any where. I'm here to learn more about what he does and hopefully get aquainted with his industry. I myself worked as a histo tech and am in cosmetic industry now.

I welcome any websites on available PGY-2 positions or any other ideas.

Thank you.

pathology assistant or resident? I was unaware PAs used terms like PGY-2 since PGY stands for medical "post graduate year" as originally defined by the SSA and ACGME.
 
He has his MD and completed His first year of Residency. Now he is a PA, looking to re- enter the residency Program.
 
He has his MD and completed His first year of Residency. Now he is a PA, looking to re- enter the residency Program.

Wow that was a red flag.

Careermd.com maintains a list of residency openings (PGY1+)