NIH IRTA Roommate

Started by JPronoun
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JPronoun

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,
I have recently accepted a position in Bethesda, Maryland working at the NIH. I am going to be part of the IRTA program and I was looking for a roommate/roommates to live with during my time. I start the last week of August so finding a place to live before that time would be ideal. Anyone interested in looking for a place with me, or have a place and need a roommate, feel free to message me and we can get to know each other and see if we would be a good fit.