No Email from NRMP?

Started by annieh123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

annieh123

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I found out today that I matched via the nrmp.org website, but I'm feeling a little disappointed that I never received the email I was promised at noon ET. No one else I have spoken to (Midwest) got the email either. What's up??

And yes, I checked my junk mail.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Red,

I am also in Omaha but I'm guessing our school is somehow holding the emails or Outlook is blocking them... who knows.
 
My bet is on your school's email server.... personally I wasn't counting on that email anyways... but, hey it's okay... you matched :highfive: