No invite for interview?

Started by foraminal
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

foraminal

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Its March already and I am still waiting for an interview. What are my chances of getting an interview? Is there anybody else in the same boat?
🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁
 
I would think it depends on where you applied. The school I applied to is still sending out invites (as far as I know), so if your school (s) is/are still sending them out, then *maybe* you still have a chance of getting one....
Good luck, and hope you get one! 🙂