No longer able to reschedule. Help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

So I was supposed to take my DAT tomorrow morning but I've been having horrendous migraines with blurry vision and nausea since yesterday. I tried to re-schedule last night right before midnight but by the time I hit submit, it was past midnight and I was no longer able to re-schedule, perhaps due to Saturday not being a business day.

It gives me an option to cancel but I hear that is associated with a $100 fee. Should I just not show up and re-schedule once I start to feel better in the next few days?

I tried calling prometric but all they said was to call ADA Monday morning but most likely I'll have to pay for another test. As unfortunate as that is, if it needs to be done then it's okay.

I just need to know what should I do about tomorrow.


Thanks
Paying the cancellation fee is pointless. Just don't show up. You'll have to apply for a new test though. Hope you feel better.