Non-physicians scope of practice expansion article

Started by toughlife
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Without reading the articles I can tell you this thread is bound for greatness.
 
Without reading the articles I can tell you this thread is bound for greatness.

Let's check with the Magic 8-Ball...

Magic%208%20Ball.gif


😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If they want to increase their scope of practice, they should go to medical school. I can't believe that all of these attempts aren't just shot down immediately. There should be a stiff fine for even trying.
 
I guess I'd have to see what each group wants to expand upon in order to form an opinion. What exactly are the optometrists in Oklahoma allowed to cut with their new scalpel power? What are the chiropractors in Texas wanting to do? etc.