NOVA Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmDstudent23

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi...
Anyone going for an interview to NOVA University? And if anyone who has already been for an interview, can you please tell me your experience? Thank you so much. 🙂
 
Look at the interview feedback section, I posted there. Read it and if you still have questions, pm me. Oh, and I got my acceptance letter today!!! Good luck!
 
Hi RxStudent,
Thank you for replying me. I really appreciate it. I am actuallu in Ft.Lauderdale rite now and my interview is at 12:30 pm. I was just wondering that how do you answer the questions based on ethics? Thank you for your feedback. 🙂