Nova MBS for Pre DENTAL

Started by kov82
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kov82

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dont know if this is the right place to post, but I am applying to Nova's MBS program as a predent, does anyone have any feedback about this? is it successful in getting those who did well in the program into dental school? its $50k a year (with living expenses) and it HAS to be 2 years, so is it worth adding 100k to your dental school debt?

I've done a search and too many premedical students involved, and as for other threads I have trouble knowing if they are discussing the dental school or the MBS program

I'm applying pretty late, does that mean there aren't many seats left?