Nova pharmacy school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

carlaaltamirano

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone out here trying to get into Nova Southeastern in Florida??? Im in my last semester at FAU(Bio undergrad), but i chose to finish it before applying to NOVA. Can I still apply for the fall 2010 class even though i wont have taken economics and statistics by the application deadline(January 1, 2010)???
 
Last edited:
You sure can... you just have to finish them in the Spring, possibly the Summer. As long as they're finished before you start pharmacy school. If you are accepted it will be conditionally until all of the required classes are passed with at least a C. Hope that helps!
 
If you are a biology major make sure you've already taken Public Speaking as well... I'm not sure if you already did or not, but just making sure = ) I took it my very last semester of undergraduate.

BTW... I am also applying to Nova COP... along with all the other schools in Florida! lol I'm not sure if my professors and pharmacist would appreciate having to hand write the LORs that FAMU requires along with the electronic ones on PharmCAS though. 🙁

I might be taking physics at FAU Davie this year because I'm in the MBA program at Nova and they're next door neighbors!!