Nova Southeastern University

Started by jacobtp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jacobtp

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just received an invitation for an interview at Nova Southeastern University.
Wondering if anyone who has interviewed there can give me some pointers on what to expect.

Thanks
 
jacobtp said:
Just received an invitation for an interview at Nova Southeastern University.
Wondering if anyone who has interviewed there can give me some pointers on what to expect.

Thanks

Congrats, Jacob. When is your interview? I don't have experience interviewing at Nova, but I know that a couple of folks from the class of 2008 are forum members. Perhaps you could find the Nova threads in which they've posted and PM them. 🙂 Good luck!
 
FutureRxGal said:
Congrats, Jacob. When is your interview? I don't have experience interviewing at Nova, but I know that a couple of folks from the class of 2008 are forum members. Perhaps you could find the Nova threads in which they've posted and PM them. 🙂 Good luck!

Thanks FutureRxGal.
My interview is on November 16th.
And thanks again for your advise, I'll try doing that.