Nova Southeastern Webstar?

Started by DMD DOC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DMD DOC

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Quick question, Nova just sent me a postcard with a pin on it and I logged on at <a href="http://webstar.nova.edu" target="_blank">http://webstar.nova.edu</a> and it displays all my info like I am already enrolled in the school, but I have not even interviewed yet. Does anyone have any ideas, I tried calling but they were closed till Monday.

Thanks
Vikas
 
Welcome to "our" forum!! Good question! I have no idea!!! Never heard of it, maybe I'll talk to Su-Ann or Nora next week about this! I want a PIN!!! Shouldn't we all get a "PIN"?!! 😎
 
Let me know if you find anything out. Thanks again for the input. I will post any info I find out.

- Vikas