Nova Waitlist

Started by PT246
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PT246

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone gotten off the hold list at Nova recently? I would think they're taking a look at all of the hold candidates by now.
 
I visited the campus about 2 weeks ago for a tour of the facilities and they said that the class is not full (at the beginning of my tour Diana, one of the admission assistants, actually dropped off a students folder to be re-reviewed) and that they are still reviewing files, I would assume that by now they're looking at the hold candidates but I am not sure.
 
I visited the campus about 2 weeks ago for a tour of the facilities and they said that the class is not full (at the beginning of my tour Diana, one of the admission assistants, actually dropped off a students folder to be re-reviewed) and that they are still reviewing files, I would assume that by now they're looking at the hold candidates but I am not sure.
Thanks for that information!