NOVA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Scottsdale DDS

Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yah-e,

Do you know when NOVA sent out acceptances/rejections last? You mentioned they reviewed the 13th, when did they send out anything? Thanks Andy.

Matt
 
Matt,

I just talked to Nora (admissions assistant) at Nova and she just sent out my acceptance package/letter today! Now I'm not sure if the rejection and waitlist notifications are sent out at the same time. If you are dying to find out, give them a call, they'll tell you if you're accepted over the phone and if you're not then they will inform you to find out in the mail. I say call them or you can always wait and hopefully you'll get something positive in the mail later on this week. When did you interview because I guess the admissions committee meets once every two weeks.

Andy 😎
 
Anyone out there starting Nova Dental in August 02? Just looking for my future classmates.