Now what??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dreamcometrue

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the people who recently took the June PCAt what are your plans as far as applications,retaking,vacation ect...
 
For me, I am working on my Pharmcas application and taking two more classes. I have to finish my PS then I will submit it around mid-July. I will start studying for tne October Pcat around mid-July in case I need to retake it. Nothing Exciting!
 
Similar here....currently taking microbiology and trying to get a decent personal statement together. All my transcripts have been received by PharmCAS, but my LOR's are taking forever (some haven't even started them). Going to wait until the June scores are back before deciding to take the October test. So, just studying for micro, and am planning a beach weekend in August. The June scores will determine how the rest of the summer will be, will hopefully have application submitted by the end of August.
 
Same as you. I've done all of my app but the essay (also planning to submit by early-mid July), and I'm taking a Summer B class/doing volunteering.

If my PCAT score isn't what I wanted it to be, I'll resume studying after I receive it for the October PCAT.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
haha..doing some volunteer work.
Writing the pharm school essays
and praying that I did better than I thought I did on that exam ><
 
For the people who recently took the June PCAt what are your plans as far as applications,retaking,vacation ect...

Getting an ulcer waiting for the PCAT scores to arrive in the mail, while hoping they arrive before I have to forward my mail for our upcoming move. If I have to forward the mail, it could be 2-3 wks after they go out before I get the scores b/c of moving, etc....:scared: I really want those scores by July 29th.

I don't think I will retake it, but I am waiting to see my scores first. If I have the opportunity in Oct, I might, but I took them this June b/c I can't in Aug, and might not get to in Oct.

I am applying to only one (nonPharmCAS) school and the app is not even up til September, so I can only guess as to what will be required of me on the app. I have put it to the back of my mind because really, there is not much I can do now. I think there will be essay questions but ????

I am just trying to get squared away for moving my household and all of the mess that goes along with that. I hate moving.
 
I gotta say working more hours at Walgreens and keeping my eyes away from any PCAT Materials. PCAT is so gruesome! I'm also crafting my personal statement. After that, summer break here I come!
 
Just got around to get the LORs and working through what I hope is a soon-to-be-final draft of my PS. I'm also working on a senior thesis and working weekends as a pharm tech at a clinic.

If I don't do as well as I hoped on the June PCAT I'm currently registered for the August date so I'd be cramming for that sucker....can't wait
 
Just like you guys, I'm waiting for June scores to decide if I take October PCAT. I'm working on my Pharmcas and hoping to get it all in by mid-July. I'm going on vacation on Saturday for a week. ;D