Nrsa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PsychStudent

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know what percentage of NRSA submissions are funded? I suspect that it would vary widely depending on the field, but your responses would be helpful nonetheless.
 
PsychStudent said:
Does anyone know what percentage of NRSA submissions are funded? I suspect that it would vary widely depending on the field, but your responses would be helpful nonetheless.

It does depend a bit on the field and also on the type of NRSA you're applying for. Is this a predoc or postdoc?

I think the general trend has been a 1 in 5 or 6 chance, but that may be changing in the more negative direction.