NSU letters?

Started by PharmDJH
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PharmDJH

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone who had an interview in Jan.? Have you guy recieved an acceptance letter yet or anything? For sum reason i recieved a paper today with my webstar pin on it and how to access webstar
 
I interviewed at Nova on Jan 17th and I got my acceptance letter (package)yesterday certified mail. Good luck!
 
Hey everyone,
I had an interview on Jan. 29 and haven't heard anything yet. Is it still too early? I really want to go there and am getting anxious!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🙁 I just found out that I am an alternate for Nova. I'm so upset! Does anyone know what my chances are of getting in?
 
Hi

I applied to NSU around October 2006 unfortunately I still havent received any calls or emails. I am worried because I applied to PBA and UF and I already have an interview in March. So I dont know what going on. Anybody know the deadline interview?

😎