NSU Nova communication

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bluesdeluxe

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've applied to NSU and on AADSAS it says that they are waiting for additional materials. I've submitted my DATs and their secondary application so I don't know what they are missing. I've also emailed them twice and called the dental admissions number and had to leave a message. Is this school always this bad about getting back to applying students? How can I make sure my application is complete and I'm being looked at for an interview?
 
How long ago did you call and email them? I called them once 2 weeks ago and received a call back later the same day.
 
I've emailied them twice. Once I got a replly a month later saying everything was in, and even though AADSAS said they were waiting for something, they really weren't and my file was under review. That was in early september. I emailed them about a month ago trying to figure out why AADSAS STILL says waiting for additional information, and why I haven't heard back from them in so long and I still haven't received a reply.
On communication I give them a two thumbs down!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I'd agree with you Ebert. I emailed them maybe 2 months ago, then again 3 weeks ago. I've called and left a message with them 2 days ago and still nothing. It might be nice if there communication continues this way when you forget to pay tuition 😉
 
Yeah I'd agree with you Ebert. I emailed them maybe 2 months ago, then again 3 weeks ago. I've called and left a message with them 2 days ago and still nothing. It might be nice if there communication continues this way when you forget to pay tuition 😉


I did the same thing: called 3 times, left a message, email 2 times, and nothing worked. I dun know how to get contact with them.
 
I guess it depends on when you call them. I called earlier today and had no problems.