NYU acceptance/denial?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Has anyone heard anything from NYU in regards to acceptance or denial letters?

I haven't heard anything from them at all and it's frustrating me because they never answer the phone in admissions either!

I know that they've already begun interviews...did you interview yet at least?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back from NYU for its 2011 summer program? I had an interview 1/7/11 and have not heard back. Thanks.
 
A friend of mine who applied to NYU last cycle said that he did not find out until March but had interviewed all the way back in December! I wonder if it will be the same this year. Good luck to all of you NYU hopefuls! 👍
 
I interviewed on Dec 10th and got my acceptance letter the next week, so i think they are sending them out slowly but surely...but I wouldn't worry, as people start to choose between schools more space will likely open up!
 
I got into NYU 2 weeks ago and I think that I have decided I'll be going there! If anyone else is attending I'd love to hear from you! I think I'll start another thread about it!