NYU or Tufts?

Started by ilikecats
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ilikecats

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are the pros and cons of each school in your opinion? I received an offer from both schools and I am having a really hard time deciding between the two!
 
What are the pros and cons of each school in your opinion? I received an offer from both schools and I am having a really hard time deciding between the two!

I choose option #3... NEITHER. Reject both schools and reapply next year. :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are the pros and cons of each school in your opinion? I received an offer from both schools and I am having a really hard time deciding between the two!
Tufts 🙂 There's just more space here and less chaos the way I see it.