NYU postbacc

Started by Dr. Rojas
Tags Tags
nyu postbacc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr. Rojas

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in the process of applying for postbacc, my hopes is that I will get into NYU postbacc and then attempt to use their linkage program to get into their medical school. I know they want at least a 3.6 postbacc GPA, at least a 32 on MCAT and so on ( scores http://postbacc.cas.nyu.edu/page/linkages). I just need an inside perspective. As a current student, when you speak to your advisers , do they encourage you to go to NYU by pointing you in the right direction? How many of their postbaccs actually get accepted into their program?