OAT EXAM prep

Started by Winggirl2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Winggirl2

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, I am currently applying to IAUPR. I will be submitting my application this week but have no taken my oat exam yet. The exam is scheduled for June 29th which gives me about 7 weeks to study. I'm studying through kaplans oat prep course. Any advice on how to study? What to look out for?
 
Hi guys, I am currently applying to IAUPR. I will be submitting my application this week but have no taken my oat exam yet. The exam is scheduled for June 29th which gives me about 7 weeks to study. I'm studying through kaplans oat prep course. Any advice on how to study? What to look out for?
Do you mean you will apply next cylvle? I think deadline of IAUPR is June 1st. If you take oat June 29th, is it too late? I might be wrong though cus I don't apply for this school. I just want you to make sure so you don't waste your money though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Practice exams !!!! With test conditions ! Also OAT destroyer helped and topscore practice exams helped. Also make sure you do as many reading comprehension exams as you can !
 
I used Kaplan OAT as well. Just do everything and take practice exams along the way and you'll be fine. The OAT questions (at least for me) were probably even a little easier than the study material. Good luck!