OAT Exam Question

Started by ChokherOD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ChokherOD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I have few questions about the OAT exam: are the all the constants given for the Physics and general chemistry portion of the exam or do I have to memorize all of them? Will chad's videos for general chemistry and physics prepare me for the exam or do i need to look into other resources as well? Thank you very much for your help.
 
I pretty much only used Chad's videos to study for my OAT, and it was fantastic. However, if I could go back, I wouldn't have changed anything with the chemistry but would use extra (more conceptual) material to study for physics. You will have to memorize almost everything as far as equations and constants, but I think I only used maybe 4 equations and memorized material for physics.