OCT PCAT prep--Please help

Started by oladejow7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

O

oladejow7

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, i am going really crazy over this upcoming PCAT. I am almost done with my biology, i am comfortable with the comprehension aspect but i am a little bit shaky on Calculus, ORGO and chemistry. With the little time i have, what is the best ways to tackle my problem concerning those three subject i am lacking behind in? Bear in mind that i am also a full-time Biochem major--senior. What should i study specifically for ORGO, chem and calculus?

Please be specific and i will really appreciate this. thanks
 
I suggest using the search function. There are a lot of threads covering this topic that I can't even begin to summarize here. Best suggestion, use your old textbooks or any review books for these subjects. Getting practice is what you really need to do, including timed tests.
 
for gen chem kaplan is sufficient.... for organic review nomenclature, steriochemistry,reactions, spectroscopy, physical properties,Sn1 sn2 e1 e2 are very important, so know that for sure... calculus is only 20% so if you are really good in basic math, algebra, precalc ,stat, and probability then you should be fine.. but i would suggest knowing limits, derivatives and integration (calc I ) is enough to get a good score....😀