Ohio State c/o 2013

Started by cpham12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cpham12

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone give me further information on the difficulties of claiming in-state residency after the first year? I don't ask for much but if anyone could provide me with some information based on personal experience or knows someone with the experience that would be GREAT. I have currently been accepted to four schools and am still crossing my fingers for my number one choice but that looks hopeless so I am trying to decide between going out of state to Ohio State or staying here in Virginia and going to VCU. Personally, I would prefer to go to Ohio to branch out of my comfort zone, meet new people, and, quite honestly, I strongly dislike the MCV campus even though at one point in time it was my number one choice. My family is now pushing me to reconsider in-state for the tuition and I understand their reasoning considering the circumstances, but if at all possible I would MUCH rather go to OSU.

So ANYONE please fill me in on whether or not the process of gaining in-state tuition is feasible without too much stress. Thanks so much.



(This post is also posted in the Pharmacy Class forums)