Ohio student financial aid email

Started by InfiniVet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

InfiniVet

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I havent been notified of my OSU acceptance/rejection status yet, but they just sent me a financial aid info email.
"The Office of Student Financial Aid encourages you to apply for the following scholarship opportunities available to women attending Ohio State during the 2007-2008 academic year.."
Did anyone else get this email too?

*Trying really hard not to get too excited!*
 
InfiniVet, I got one too. I interviewed 11/29 but am still 'referred.' I am out-of-state. I am not sure what this means either...
 
I've been accepted and haven't gotten that email 😕
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't gotten an e-mail like that and I was told I had been accepted--no letter yet though. I got a similar letter from Tufts and Cornell--basically so they can tell you your financial aid when they tell you their decision to help you decide where to go if you get accepted. I would go ahead and fill it out.

Good luck
 
*Throws hands in the air*

What does it allllll meeeaaaan?
=)
 
I havent been notified of my OSU acceptance/rejection status yet, but they just sent me a financial aid info email.
"The Office of Student Financial Aid encourages you to apply for the following scholarship opportunities available to women attending Ohio State during the 2007-2008 academic year.."
Did anyone else get this email too?

*Trying really hard not to get too excited!*


I interviewed 12/7 and I am still "Referred"! I didn't get that e-mail.

GOOD LUCK -- I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. 🙂
 
I received one too, but haven't been invited to interview. I haven't been rejected either.
Weird...
Better fill it out though, that first year is gonna be a doozie!!!!$$$$