Ohio Univ. Problem Based Learning Curr.

Started by ryanpj
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ryanpj

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am going to LECOM in the PBL tract. They have supposedly modeled it after Ohio Univ. Does anyone have any info in regards to their success, failures, complaints,how they are doing on the board, and the structure of the curr.
 
That would be Ohio State. I do have friends in that program there. They enjoy it very much because it is established. Don't know how it wil run at LECOM (newer). Wish I could say "see you in class", but I guess you'll be doing you own thing. So, see you in Erie.