OHSU interview!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doubledizzle13

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got home tonight and to the best thing ever, an interview from a school you weren't sure you could get an invite to! "this is the small part of my life I call happiness"...Oh yeah by the way, anyone here have anything good or bad to say about the school? (preferrably positive, but I'd like to hear either)
 
yeah my status changed and has this big old note, I think that was the sweetest part after checking it obsessively for so long...why is it that when they change a school to "invited for interview" it feels so good even though you already knew about it via email?..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yeah my status changed and has this big old note, I think that was the sweetest part after checking it obsessively for so long...why is it that when they change a school to "invited for interview" it feels so good even though you already knew about it via email?..

So it was via email? Does it mean that I should stop checking the mail box 100 times a day and check my email instead? Are you and in state or out of state student?
 
Yeah it was by email, i was doing the same thing..so annoying this whole process, and I'm instate