One year internship in the US

Started by Sunz81
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sunz81

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Several people have told me that it is possible to get my one year mandatory internship transferred to the US. I would love to do this but I have no idea which hospitals would accomodate something like this. I'd like to either stay in the midwest or maybe NY/NJ but I'm open to other places as well. Is there anyone thats done this and had a good/bad experience? Any specific hospitals that would help me out? Also, what are the costs for something like this? Thanks.