online classes?

Started by LadyK
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LadyK

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone done their post-bac classes online? I already have my bachelors and pre-reqs done, I'm thinking of taking more upper level science courses at the undergrad level to raise a low gpa.

Does anyone have any idea which legitimate (brick and mortar) universities offer online classes? How are these classes viewed by schools?
 
Has anyone done their post-bac classes online? I already have my bachelors and pre-reqs done, I'm thinking of taking more upper level science courses at the undergrad level to raise a low gpa.

Does anyone have any idea which legitimate (brick and mortar) universities offer online classes? How are these classes viewed by schools?

from my experience, online upper-div science classes are rare at a reputable university.
 
from my experience, online upper-div science classes are rare at a reputable university.
Ditto.

Most schools won't accept them for prereqs but will accept some for credit. But if a school won't take them for prereqs, that sort of tells you their attitude of them. I wouldn't bother.