Online math courses

Started by bobat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bobat

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm going to be out of town later this year and would really still like to take at least one class while I'm gone. The only way is obviously to take an online course but I am having trouble finding online math courses.
I am specifically looking for calculus.
The best thing I have found so far is UC Berkeley extension which has flexible online courses- the only problem is they cost about 800 bucks. Is this normal?
Does anyone know any other schools that offer online math courses for credit?