Online study groups?

Started by WellBeing
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WellBeing

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if there are sites or groups of people who are doing independent study. It would be nice to post our progress and support each other.
 
Last edited:
Hi - I am new to this forum. I have decided to go Medical school this late in life. I have an BS in Physics and an MBA with 15+ years of IT work experience. I am a former H.S/College teacher who have taught Introduction classes in Biology, Chemistry and Physics.

I am looking for serious study buddies or study group in AZ if possible. Otherwise, I have done a study group via skype/emails for my GMAT and our group of 7 working adults have each gotten over 700+ on our GMAT.

I am looking to do the same for my MCAT study group. Goal is to take the exam in a year or so depending on how fast and successful our group is in following a good study plan. Goal for our group should be 39+ on MCAT.

Any takers? Please email me.

Sincerely,
KT1