Optometry Diary

Started by cpw
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cpw

It's a boy !!!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just for my own benefit.. how many people read the optometry diary on a somewhat regular basis? I'm just jurious whether it's worth continuing and if y'all are getting valuable information out of it? I would like to continue it.. 😀
 
Hi cpw -

I read it..It gives a lot of insight into what Optometry school is like.

I hope you keep it up!
 
I read it on a regular basis. It gives me great insight into what to expect for the future. I hope you keep it going cpw 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm interested too in your diary...can I have the link???