Osteopathic ortho sub-i score cutoffs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dok_martin

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would anyone be willing to contribute to a list of programs that have COMLEX score cutoffs for rotating? I missed 550 by a couple points so I'm already bitter, and I'm getting a little anxious about filling up my elective slots.

So far I have
No minimum:
OSUMC (unless you count $500 as a minimum)


>500:
Wellmont

>550:
Pinnacle (or 220 Usmle)
Largo
Jack Hughston
Modesto
 
Apply to as many programs as you can. If they grant you a rotation spot, you can assume that your score is good enough. Do not count yourself out before they do (unless it's Toledo or PCOM)