OSU acceptances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MariaMaria

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey does anyone know how many people so far have been admitted to Ohio State? I just want to know my chances because I just got invited for an interview.
 
I don't know the numbers for this year, maybe they will tell you if you call and ask. But, I went to the open house at OSU last year and there where 47 people admitted at that time, and that was on April 28th I think. So being that it is only March 1st, I would guess that there plenty of spots still open, but I am not sure.